The author asked why no Igbo person is heading any prominent position in Buhari’s government.
Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has asked why no person from the South East was appointed by President Buhari following the appointment of fresh service chiefs.
In a post shared on his IG page, Reno who is very critical of the Buhari administration wrote;
“What did Igbo people do to #Buhari?
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 arms of government
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 military branches
* No Igbo in the National Security Council
* No Igbo heading any of the intelligence agencies
* No Igbo heading any security or paramilitary agency
Are Igbo people supposed to be grateful because Buhari made an Igbo his Personal Assistant on photography? Is taking photographs the only thing the Igbo are good for in Buhari’s government?”