A 24-year-old Thai man has been electrocuted while charging his Samsung phone and listening to music on his bed in Chonburi, Thailand.
Kritsada Supol was discovered dead with his phone plugged into a power point and earpiece plugged into his ears on Sunday.
Police Captain, Jaleuk Polthong, said police believe the deceased was electrocuted while using the earphones and charging his smartphone at the same time.
Officers blamed a poor quality charger for the death. Police Captain Polthong added,
“Many people could be in danger if they use cheap chargers which are not manufactured from the authorised company.
We believe a short circuit caused his death while he was on the phone with someone or he was listening to music. The body will be sent for an autopsy to confirm the exact cause of death.”
See photos below,